ISTANBUL - COZZONI ISTANBUL MANUFACTURING SITE
- - Layout of the plant was designed by husky , American & Canadian company
- - Factory covers 19 thousand sq mt closed , 35 thousand sq mt open area.
- - Capacity available for 100 injection machines ( currently around 60 machines running )
- - Environmental friendly design by providing heating water through production
- - Light saving design, no need to extra electricity during the day
- - Fireproof walls
- - Centrally controlled raw material feeding system;
- - Central software for production, quality control, efficiency, energy consumption control
- - Online monitoring the production
- - Momentarily information flow
- - Allocation and job order managements
- - Access from everywhere
IFS BUSINESS PARTNER
- - Over 200 employees
- - In 2016, we expect to manufacture about 600 million pcs in overall . Capabilities are easliy to reach 800 mil pcs with current facility
Joint Venture between Zamil Plastic and COZZONI Plastic
Almarai is the largest vertically integrated dairy company in the world
- - Founded in 1977
- - With 35.000 people (in 2005 it was 5.000 people) active employees worldwide
- - average 200 calves are born per day
- - 275 km of pipes run through Almarai's Central processing plants in Al Kharj
- - 2.5 million liters of milk per day with 135.000 cows.
Import & Export company for COZZONI Packaging in Australia
WAREHOUSE - CEVA
- - Planning 1 year forecast for Unilever Australia
- - Producing over 18 Million pieces set
- - All the products are produced by COZZONI Istanbul
- - We are using tracker to meet the requirements of the Unilever.
- - Tracker is updated by weekly video conferences, telephone conferences, mails etc.
- - Transit time is 6 weeks
WAREHOUSE - CEVA
- - 2 month forecasted sales quantity is in safety stock in Australia at all times
- - Unilever Australia clearing the goods from CEVA by their requirements.
- - Lead times including safety stock and transit time is 14 weeks.
- - Working with COZZONI with 1 year forecast.
- - ETA of one container is 3 months.
- - The biggest ice cream producer in Australia.
- - Located at a prestigious business district in New Jersey
- - In the east costs where it is easy to access Port and warehouses
- - It is also near 5 major airports for convenience in travelling for stuff and customers to visit our office
- - USA market is growing in IML packaging, this action will increase our market share in North America